Thank you Front-line Workers in fighting COVID-19
Information re: Seven Speed Motors and COVID-19 as of May 4th 2020
Can I purchase a vehicle at this time?
Absolutely, our staff are available via phone or e-mail to answer all questions, with more than 25 high resolution pictures per vehicle, car is more transparent than ever. We are also open by appointments only, we provide protective masks and gloves for the safety and health of our staff and customers.
It’s always exciting when you pick up your newly purchased vehicle. Unfortunately, with social distancing we are unable to shake hands or meet in person, but we can always arrange to pick up at our location or have vehicle delivered at your residents (some additional cost may apply). All paperwork that requires your signature will be left in your vehicle.
Will COVID-19 affect my delivery date?
Depending on government measures, all deliveries are on schedule., some deliveries may be impacted. We will keep you informed of any changes.
How do I protect my purchase after delivery?
At Seven Speed Motors. We ensure you that vehicle comes fully Certified, 30day / 1000kms powertrain warranty, with our Extended Warranty programs, you will be able to choose how you protect your investment for the years ahead.
Am I still able to Finance a vehicle?
Yes, we’re eager to provide financing for your next purchase, we only use respected and reputable finance sources, and we always protect our customer’s information. Our Experience Managers make the same no matter which financing you choose, one of our staff will be more than happy to workout a payment that is suitable for your need, we also know at this time people are struggling with payments and for that we had introduced a 6 months no payment (O.A.C)
At Seven Speed Motors we want to assure you that we are taking the evolving nature of COVID-19 very seriously. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests and our team members. We have made several changes to our dealership operations to enhance your ability to purchase a vehicle in a safe environment.
In order to help safeguard our guests, employees, and the community in which we operate, we have put the following safety measures in place:
- Increased the distribution of hand sanitizer and tissues;
- Performing continual disinfecting of high-touch and high-traffic areas within our dealership. Door handles, desks, chairs, counter tops, POS machines, washrooms and waiting areas are being sanitized thoroughly and regularly;
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles, trade appraisal vehicles and vehicles in for service, after use;
- Mandating all staff wash their hands regularly;
- Eliminating all physical contact, including hand shaking;
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work.
Ontario Implements Provincewide Emergency Brake
The government intends to keep the shutdown in place for at least the next four weeks for all 34 public health units across the province.
As the province remains in the shutdown, dealers may open to the public with these restrictions:
- Open for business but at 25 per cent capacity
- Dealerships are not required to operate by appointment only
- A safety plan must be prepared and made available upon request
- Retailers must post capacity limits publicly
- Retailers must have passive screening for patrons and actively screen employees
- Retailers must post signs publicly informing individuals on how to screen themselves for COVID-19 before entering the premises
- Individuals must physically distance and wear a mask or face covering inside the premises
- Masks or face coverings should be worn by everyone participating in a test drive
- Vehicles should be properly disinfected before and after each test drive
- Test drives must be limited to ten minutes
- A maximum of two people, including up to one sales representative, may be present in the vehicle during the test drive
- If two people who are not members of the same household are present in the vehicle during the test drive, any windows in the vehicle must be opened at all times
- Line-ups and patrons congregating outside must be managed by the venue, standing 2 meters distance inside and outside. Face coverings are required in line-ups
- Members of the public must not be permitted in areas where the products are neither sold nor displayed for sale
- Limit music volume to be low enough so normal conversation is possible.